- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of TVE Asia Pacific or any third party or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- TVE Asia Pacific shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all material on this site are held by or licensed to TVE Asia Pacific unless otherwise stated. All rights in all texts, images and materials appearing in this site are reserved. You may read and download materials (in their entirety) for personal use only, on condition that you comply with the terms and conditions applicable to this site. You may not alter any material, repost or sell it without permission. Commercial use or publication of all or any material displayed and any use of the logo/s, without prior written permission from TVE Asia Pacific, is strictly prohibited. Permission for the use of any materials on this site can be requested from
- TVE Asia Pacific can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Hence, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- TVE Asia Pacific does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- TVE Asia Pacific takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites linked to or cited on this site.
- The use of TVE Asia Pacific’s YouTube Channel is also subject to the YouTube Terms & Conditions. For queries regarding films featured in this channel, please write to .The use of TVE Asia Pacific’s YouTube Channel is also subject to the YouTube Terms & Conditions. For queries regarding films featured in this channel, please write to
- Any communication or material (including without limitation any data, questions, comments and suggestions) that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site (including and without limitation fora, bulletin boards, blogs, comments), will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by TVE Asia Pacific. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- If you purchase videos from our e-shop, the specific terms and conditions applicable for sales are as given in the e-shop under “Agreement of Sale: Terms and Conditions”.
- The terms and conditions listed on this page shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Sri Lanka.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened our Policy on Privacy or any of these Terms and Conditions.